- Laboratory Experiment
- 20 Kilograms (kg)
- Laboratory Experiment
Magnetic Field Measurement Apparatus, Mfm-01
We manufacture, export and supply excellent quality of MAGNETIC FIELD MEASUREMENT APPARATUS in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India. The experiment consists of two coils, Constant Current Power Supply and Gaussmeter. The Gaussmeter probe is mounted on a rail with a scale. It can move smoothly and precisely for measurement of magnetic field along the centre of the coils.
Our organization is dedicatedly engaged in manufacturing a precisely developed array of Magnetic Field Measurement Apparatus. This comprehensive range is manufactured making use of sophisticated technology and superior quality components in accordance with set industrial norms. Apart from this, our offered range is tested thoroughly by our expert professionals that are highly dedicated to their profession. Clients can avail the entire range at the most economical prices.
The experiment consists of two coils, Constant Current Power Supply and Gaussmeter. The Gaussmeter probe is mounted on a rail with a scale. It can move smoothly and precisely for measurement of magnetic field along the axis of the coils.
The following studies can be carried out with the set-up:
- Study of magnetic field due to one coil and calculation of its diameter.
- Study of Principal of super-imposition of magnetic field due to 2 coils by keeping the distance between the coils.
Apparatus consists of the following:-
- Range : 0-200G
- Resolution : 0.1G
- Accuracy : 0.5%
- Display : 3 1/2 digit 7 segment LED with auto polarity.
- Diameter : 200 mm
- Number of turn : 1000
Constant Current Power Supply
- Current : 0-0.5A Smoothly adjustable
- Line Regulation : 0.2% for 10% mains variation.
- Load Regulation : 0.2% for 0 to full load
- Display : 3 1/2 digit 7 segment LED Display.
- Protection : Against overload/short circuit.
- The two coils are mounted on platform one coil is fixed and other coil moves smoothly on a rail along the axis of the coils.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Delivery Point (DP), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001: 2015 CE
Building 452, Adarsh Nagar, Roorkee, Uttarakhand, 247667, India