- Laboratory Experiment
- Laboratory Experiment
- 120 Kilograms (kg)
We manufacture Electromagnet, EMU-75 which has the most widely used shaped soft iron yoke. The soft iron is of a special quality, structurally uniform, well machined and finished to meet the rigid standards. The air-gap is continuously variable upto 75mm with two way knobbed wheel screw adjusting system. Normally flat pole pieces are supplied. Tappered pole pieces can be supplied on special request.
The coils are wound on non-magnetic formers with uniform layers of S.E. copper wire. The new and modern design of the coils provides good thermal conductivity characteristics and eliminates troublesome hot spots even at high magnetic fields.
Specifications of Electromagnet are as follows:
* Field Intensity: 11KG at 10mm air-gap with flat pole pieces
* Pole Pieces: 75mm diameter
* Energising Coils: Two, each having a resistance of about 12ohm
* Power Requirement: 0-90Vdc, 3A, if coils are connected in series.
* 0-45Vdc, 6A, if coils are connected in parallel
DPS-175 is designed to be used with the Electromagnet, Model: EMU-75 as a constant current power supply to generate magnetic field upto 11KG. The current requirement of 3A per coil, i.e. a total of 6A was met by connecting six closely matched constant current sources in parallel. In this arrangement the first unit works as the master with current adjustment control. All others are slave units generating exactly the same current as the master. All the six constant current sources are individually IC controlled. One advantage of this arrangement is that if a particular constant current source develops a fault, still the remaining channels would continue to operate albeit with a reduced maximum current capability. The supply is protected against overload, short circuit and transients caused by the load inductance.
Specifications of Power Supply, DPS-175 are as follows:
* Current Range: Smoothly adjustable from 0-3A per coil, i.e. 6A
* Load Regulation: 0.1% for load variation from 0 to max.
* Line Regulation: 0.1% for10% mains variation
* Display: 3 digit, 7 segment LED DPM
* Power: 220V10%, 50Hz
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Delivery Point (DP), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001: 2015 CE
Building 452, Adarsh Nagar, Roorkee, Uttarakhand, 247667, India