- Laboratory Experiment
- 8 Kg Kilograms (kg)
- Laboratory Experiment
Franck Hertz Experiment, Fh-3001
We are involved in manufacturing, exporting and supplying Franck Hertz Experiment Device to our clients in Roorkee, Uttarakhand,
We are offering Franck-Hertz Experiment useful in Physics and Material Science Lab. This experiment verifies that:
It is possible to excite atoms by low energy electron bombardment.
The energy transferred from electrons to the atoms always had discrete values.
The values so obtained for the energy levels were in agreement with spectroscopic results.
Thus the existence of atomic energy levels put forward by Bohr can be proved directly. It is a very important experiment and can be performed in any college or University level laboratory.
The Experiment is consists of the following:
Argon filled tetrode
- Filament Power Supply: 3.6-3.4V continuously variable
- Power Supply for VG1K: 1.3-5V continuously variable
- Power Supply for VG2A: 1.3 - 12V continuously variable
- Power Supply for VG2K: 0 - 95V continuously variable
- Saw tooth waveform for CRO display Scanning Voltage : 0-80V Scanning Frequency : 11520 Hz
- Multirange Digital Ammeter Display : 3 digit, LED
- Range : 10-7, 10-8 & 10-9 A
The instrument can, not only lead to a plot of the amplitude spectrum curve by means of point by point measurement, but also directly display the amplitude spectrum curve on the oscilloscope screen. This instrument can thus be used as a classroom experiment as well as for demonstration to a group of students.
Analysis of Data:
Data obtained for the excitation potential point by point are shown in Fig. 3. The readings are taken for 1V changes on grid 2 (VG2K). A significant decrease in electron (collector) current is noticed every time the potential on grid 2 is increased by approximately 12V, thereby indicating that energy is transferred from the beam in (bundles) "quanta" of 12eV only. Indeed, a prominent line in the spectrum of argon exists at 1048 corresponding to eV=11.83.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Delivery Point (DP), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001: 2015 CE
Building 452, Adarsh Nagar, Roorkee, Uttarakhand, 247667, India