- , Piece/Pieces
- 4 Kg Kilograms (kg)
- Laboratory Experiment
- Laboratory Experiment
We manufacture, export and supply FUNCTION GENERATOR to our clients in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India. This is an economically priced signal source for a wide variety of applications in electronics, communication and control systems laboratory. The IC used is a high frequency function generator that produces low distortion sine, triangular, sawtooth and square waveforms from frequencies less than a Hz. To 20MHz. A minimal of external components are needed which make the unit very reliable and robust. The desired output waveform is selected by logic control and may therefore be done electronically as well.
Basic principal of function generation used is the relaxation oscillation with periodic charging and discharging of a capacitor through constant current source. The charging/discharging currents are accurately controllable and the associated circuits support high frequencies very well. A sine shaping circuit coverts the triangular waveform to sine wave of constant amplitude. The sine wave is useful for frequency response studies of amplifiers, filters and other electrical systems, while the square wave finds applications in transient response studies. Triangular wave is a standard input signal for the study of steady state error in feedback control systems. All power supplies are IC regulated.
Our clients can avail from us an excellent assortment of Function Generators. Keeping track of prevailing market standards, we fabricate the offered range using superior quality components and advanced machines under the vigilance of our expert professionals. Our offered range is widely appreciated by our clients, owing to their defined features. Expected range of price can be availed at reasonable prices.
- User-friendly interface
- Easy operation
- 4-digit counter based frequency display-Maximum error ONE LSB
- Square, sine and triangular output up to 2 MHz.
- IC based circuit - high stability, low distortion
- Regulated power supply
- Waveforms: Square/ Sine/ Triangular (switch selectable)
- Frequency: 10 Hz - 2 MHz in five ranges
- Amplitude: Square 0-3V (p-p)
- Triangular 0-3V (p-p)
- Sine 0-3V (p-p)
- Output Impedance: 50 ohm
- Frequency Readout: 4-digit, counter based, automatic decimal point
- Power Supply: 220V+10%, 50 Hz
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Delivery Point (DP), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Australia, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Central America, South America, Asia, Western Europe, North America, Africa
- All India
- ISO 9001: 2015 CE