- Laboratory Experiment
- Laboratory Experiment
- 75 Kg Kilograms (kg)
To grow our presence in current business stream, we are engaged as manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Gouy's Method Balance in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India.
In the Gouy's method of susceptibility measurement, the solid sample in the form of a long cylinder (area of cross section A) is hung from the pan of a balance and is placed such that one end of the sample is between the pole-pieces of the magnet (field H) and the other one is outside the field. The force exerted on the sample by the inhomogeneous magnetic field is obtained by measuring the apparent change (m) in the mass of the sample. If the sample is in the form of powder, it is filled in a long non magnetic tube which is then suspended from the pan of the balance.
Our company is a dependable entity, engaged in providing effective apparatus to conduct Gouy's Methods. With an objective to meet all quality standards, we manufacture these products using the best quality components and cutting-edge technology. Apart from this, our offered are inspected thoroughly by our adroit professionals upon various parameters to make sure that we are delivering flawless range to our precious clients.
- Technically advanced
- High strength
The set up consists of the following:
Scientific Balance, KSB-07
- Capacity: 200 gms
- Sensitivity: 1/10 mg. by vernier
- Beam: Hard Bronze/ Brass
- Arrestment: Circular, falling away type
- Air Damping: Very quick and positive, beam coming to rest in 2-3 sec
Chainomatic Device: A gold plated chain is suspended from the beam with its other end screwed on the rotating drum on which a scale graduated from 0 to 10 div each division representing 1mg is installed. By the movement of this scale before a vernier, reading upto 1/10th mg is taken
Sample in the form of a long rod:
- Set of 4 samples, 2 each of Ebonite and Wood
Electromagnet, Model EMU-75T
- Pole Pieces: 75mm tapered to 25mm
- Mag. Field: 20KG at 6mm air gap
- Energising Coils: Two of approx. 13 each
- Power: 0-90Vdc, 3A, for coils in series
- 0-45Vdc, 6A, for coils in parallel
Constant Current Power Supply, Model DPS-175
- Current: 0-3A per coil Smoothly adjustable
- Line Regulation:0.1% for 10% mains variation
- Load Regulation:0.1% for load variation from 0 to max.
- Display: 3 digit, 7 segment LED display
- Protection: Protected against overload, short circuit and transients caused by the load inductance.
- Power: 220V 10%, 50Hz or 110V 10%, 60Hz as required
Digital Gaussmeter, DGM-202
Complete in all respect.
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Delivery Point (DP), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Western Europe, Australia, North America, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Central America, South America, Asia, Africa
- All India
- ISO 9001: 2015 CE