- , Piece/Pieces
- 1 Kg Kilograms (kg)
- Laboratory Experiment
- Laboratory Experiment
- Upto 60C (typical) (Sensor temperature can go higher) Celsius (oC)
- Gauss (G), millTesla (mT)
Handheld Gauss Meter is a device which is used to measure units of gauss or tesla. It is basically operated on the principle of Hall Effect in Semiconductors in which semiconductor carrying current produces an electromotive force. If current is constant, its magnitude is proportional to the field intensity. This device is widely used for the measurement of steady magnetic field like loud speaker, dynamos, moving coil instruments and many more items. Widely useful in laboratory experiments, this Handheld Gauss Meter is offered to our customers at very reasonable rates.
DGM-HH-02 operates on the principle of Hall Effect in semiconductors. A semiconductor carrying current develops an electromotive force when placed in a magnetic field. The direction of this emf is perpendicular to both the electric current and the magnetic field directions. Also this emf, called hall voltage, is proportional to the intensity of the magnetic field if the current is kept constant. The small Hall Voltage is amplified in the unit by highly stable amplifiers so that its value could be read on an 16x2 LCD. The complete unit operates from a 3200mAH Li-ion battery pack, ensuring 7-8 hrs of continuous operation. Charging cable comes with the unit.
- Resolution: 1G at 2KG range & 10G at 20KG/ 40KG
- Range : 2KG, 20KG
- Display Units: Gauss (G), mill Tesla (mT)
- Field: DC/ AC magnetic fields
- Measurement: Selectable Range, Max/Min Hold Feature
- Memory: Upto 20 data sample storage
- Accuracy : 0.5% digit
- Temperature: Upto 60C (typical) (Sensor temperature can go higher)
- Display: 16x2 digit, backlit LCD
- Power: Li-ion 3200mAH in-built chargeable battery
- Transducer: Hall Probe GaAs (Included)
- Special Feature : Indicate the direction of the magnetic field
- Wide application in industry where accurate measurements of magnetic field are required.
- Laboratory experiments involving electromagnets.
- Extremely convenient magnetic field measurement in industrial environment. Can operate on battery for long durations without recharging.
- Multiple measurements can be stored and checked later.
- To check maximum and minimum fields of a surface.
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Cheque, Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Delivery Point (DP), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Western Europe, Australia, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa, Central America, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001: 2015 CE