- , Piece/Pieces
- Laboratory Experiment
Study Of A Transistor Amplifier (Rc Coupled), Rc-01
By efficiently understanding the market trends, we are able to export, manufactured and supplied an Study Of A Transistor Amplifier (RC Coupled) in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India.
- Study of the basic circuit of a RC coupled Amplifier
- Frequency response of RC coupled Amplifier
- Effect of negative feedback on the gain and frequency response of the amplifier
- Effect of positive feedback on the gain and frequency response of the amplifier
- Verification of the condition of oscillation
- Study of different classes of amplifier
This is a two stage transistor amplifier with a provision for positive and negative feedback. The amount of feedback is adjustable and with the help of this it is even possible to make the amplifier oscillate. A 9V stabilized power is provided on the same board.
The experimental set-up has been laid down on a decorated Bakelite board with an aim of providing an easy understanding to the students. All components are well spread out for clarity and easy repairs and replacement. The set-up is provided with a booklet, which contains its detailed theory of operation, description, specifications, suggestions and discussion on the various experiments that may be performed with it.
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Delivery Point (DP), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Australia, Eastern Europe, Middle East, South America, Western Europe, Asia, Central America, North America, Africa
- All India
- ISO 9001: 2015 CE