- 110 Kg Kilograms (kg)
- Laboratory Experiment
- Laboratory Experiment
- 1 years
Zeeman Effect Experiment, Zex-01
We are engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying Zeeman Effect Experiment System to our clients in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India. The Zeeman effect is the splitting of spectral lines of atoms when they are placed in a magnetic field. It exhibits space quantization and is one of the few fundamental atomic physics experiments which can be performed in a teaching laboratory.
The Zeeman effect is the splitting of spectral lines of atoms when they are placed in a magnetic field. It exhibits space quantization and is one of the few fundamental atomic physics experiments which can be performed in a teaching laboratory.
Describtion Of The Experimental Set-Up
Experimentental Set-up for Zeeman Experiment
The set-up consists of the following:
- High Resolution Fabry Perot Etalon, FP-01
- Mercury Discharge Tube, MT-01 (Low Pressure Mercury Discharge Tube)
- Power Supply for MT-01, MTPS-01 (High Voltage Power Supply for Discharge Tube)
- Narrow Band Interference Filter, IF-01
- Central Wave Length: 546nm
- Tmax: 74%
- HBW: 8nm
- Polarizer with lens, PL-01
- Optical Bench: OB-01
- CCD Camera: CCD-01 (High Resolution CCD Camera)
- Telescope with Focussing Lens: FL-01
- Monitor TV-14
- Electromagnet, EMU-50T (Specifications as per data sheet)
- Constant Current Power Supply, DPS-50 (Specifications as per data sheet)
- Digital Gaussmeter, DGM-202 (Specifications as per data sheet)
The experimental set-up is complete in all respect.
The interference pattern is in the form of circular rings. These are split when the magnetic field is switched on. The amount of splitting depends on the external magnetic field, charge to mass ratio of electron and Lande factors of the electronic energy levels involved in the transition. These later quantities can be obtained from this experiment.
The result of this unit are within 5% of the standard value.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Delivery Point (DP), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001: 2015 CE
Building 452, Adarsh Nagar, Roorkee, Uttarakhand, 247667, India